Specialized translation of technical documents is the core activity of TranScript. We translate:
- Equipment operation manuals, installation manuals, setup and maintenance manuals;
- Drawings and design details (including AutoCAD);
- Specifications and technical descriptions;
- Modification of existing translations of technical documents for updated product lines of equipment or revisions;
- Tender documentation;
- Websites: translation and localization.
We also translate legal and business documents, commercial and promotional materials, such as:
- Contractual and financial documents;
- Constituent and registration documents;
- Powers of attorney;
- Business correspondence;
- Catalogues, brochures and booklets;
Translation of technical texts involves highly accurate conveyance of information, consistency of terms, and faithfulness to the original. This requires that a translator be highly skilled, have a specialized technical background and many years of experience.
Our professionals closely work with the customer to develop and maintain project-specific glossaries of terms that ensure that the terminology used is consistent.
Our work always includes editing, proofreading, final quality check and document layout design to meet the customer’s expectations and incorporate any adjustments required.
We are able to provide translation and prepare large volumes of technical documentation within a short time frame by arranging for simultaneous work of a large number of skilled professionals, including translators, editors, desktop publishers, proofreaders and managers.
Integrated projects usually include translation of design details, schemes and drawings (including in AutoCAD), software localization, desktop publishing, design for print, printing, and delivery of the final documents both in Russia and abroad.